Sunday, June 29, 2008

And We're Back...

After much delay, I can once again provide the world (rather the four people that read this) with my random crap I call writing. So without further ado...(A Dew?)

Found a kick ass Irish pub last night. A place called Clancy's, which looks to be a converted house. The entirety of the establishment fit inside approximately 800 square feet. The bar looked like it was propped on cinder blocks, and the front door looks like a kitchen entrance. The patrons inside were slightly shocking as well. Most of the people were middle aged, and wore clothing that demonstrated their wealth. Overall, the place was laid back, fun, and had $4 pints of Guinness.

On another note, I am currently watching Jurassic Park II, after which I will be investigating my house for potential Velociraptor entry points. You can never be too careful, spare no expense....

No comments: