Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CNN the Wonder Dog

In the news today:
Ted Kennedy has Brain Cancer
Gas Prices Hit a New High
Oil Tops $135 per Barrel
New Honda Hybrid Could Mean Trouble for Detroit
and finally-and this I believe really captures the mindset of people today-

Rat rides on a cat riding on a dog.

Thank you CNN. Thank you for clearing that up for me. My life is a little more complete now that the "can a rat ride a cat who is riding a dog" mystery has been cleared up. Now if only world hunger, nuclear proliferation regulation, and interstellar travel could take a page from these progressive animals and get moving on their own solutions.

To hell with it, gas is ridiculous, I think I will ride the rat on the cat on the dog to work tomorrow to save on fuel. Maybe we could pick up a spider and an old lady on the way...

And a horse...

And Blackjack...
And Hookers...

No comments: