Friday, February 13, 2009

The challenge, she has been accepted!

So the great push up challenge of 2009 has begun, and my arms have an odd mixed sensation of searing pain and numbness. Pain is the interpretation of afferent neural impulses, while numbness is the lack of neural conduction. Thus my current state both frightens and confuses me. On the plus side, I did complete my initial test, and surprised the hell out of myself in the process. Apparently, I can do 30 proper form push ups. I would say this puts me at an early advantage, but I notoriously suck at keeping up with anything even remotely resembling exercise...
On another note, I too have recently acquired Wii Fit. Could someone please explain to me why 50+ people feel that gathering in an auditorium and watching step aerobics is a worthwhile use of their time?

No comments: