Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Surprise!

Today Microsoft announced that there is a major security issue with Internet Explorer. The issue is why the hell are you still using IE and not FireFox or Chrome.

In other news,

I know I said the caption contest comic would be up by now. I have a confession...congratulations Evan, you have out funnied me. I have been staring at that panel for a week now and I can not come up with anything that makes "With Master Chiefs extreme bacon, only the sun is hot enough" any better. It is fantastic as a single panel, and to be honest I laughed so much I had to change my pants...So I apologize for my inability, and you win this round sir.

For anyone who reads this still and is interested, I will be in St. Louis from July 12-July 25 for a preceptorship. Although I will be in clinic and hospital most of the time, I am sure I will find some free time. On a side note, if anyone who is familiar with the current state of the highway 40 construction could tell me if it is open all the way up to brentwood, it would be much appreciated.

3 comments:

Kurt Pankau said...

If not all the way to Brentwood then just shy of it. If you don't hit Brentwood you can always just cut up 170 to Eager and take that down.

Also, Google says "truilly".

Evan said...

Thanks! To make you laugh is a high honor, indeed.

At any rate, it'll be good to see you again. I'm thinking there may be whiskey in your future...

Abby (aka AgatheAthena) said...

64/40 Closed from 170 to Kingshighway - and what Kurt said. For more details can see the official site: http://www.thenewi64.org/