Thursday, May 7, 2009

Great day

Well today started off great. I woke up to find out I my 8am class was cancelled. Then I spilled blazing hot tea (which I made because I am feeling quite sick) all over my more sensitive areas. So then I got to spend some time on the phone with an attorney (not about the tea) who told me essentially to jog on. So here I am, crotch full of Earl Grey with no legal recourse and no pants to put on for class.
The government is condemning land and booting home owners to build a flight 93 memorial, California is burning, Michael Savage is suing England (which he should, he may be full of crap but he has the right to be as long as he doesn't endanger the welfare of others), and my boys smell like Boston in the wee hours of December 16, 1773. Fantastic...

1 comment:

Ben said...

Actually, Frredom of Speech is an American law. England can deny that to people all they damn well please.

Not agreeing with it, but I don't think he has any grounds here.