Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Doh...

Apparently I have been replaced. I used to be a drummer, but now I am an ex-drummer. For a while I played guitar, and then for a time I was a drummer who moved away. But for the last month I have apparently been an ex-drummer and I didn't even know it. Someone should have told me...what if I had spread this condition to someone else? Here I am wandering the earth with potentially communicable bandlessness, giving it to God knows who, with no regard for human safety. The CDC would crap butter.

And to the new guy, who is probably a better drummer but potentially less funny than I, I have this to say: you are now required to read this blog. No matter how God-awfully, butt-numbingly boring it may be. It comes with the job. That raises my readership(readerhood?) to four...score one for me.

No comments: